Greg is an associate attorney at Kaliser & Associates, PC. His practice involves counseling clients on a variety of matters including corporate, real estate, and securities transactions. He has a broad range of experience working in corporate law, securities law, sports law, and family law. Graduating in May of 2015 from St. Mary’s University School of Law, Greg served as a staff writer for the St. Mary’s Law Journal and as a research assistant for Professor David Grenardo.
Admissions, Professional Associations and Memberships
Greg is admitted to the Texas Bar.
He is a member of the Dallas Bar Association, Securities Section.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas – J.D. 2015
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida – B.S. – Education 2012
- 40% Commercial Real Estate
- 40% Corporate Entity Structuring
- 20% SEC private syndications