Kaliser & Associate PC's practice provides experienced professionals who deliver solutions with personalized focus, efficient staffing, and seasoned leadership to effect transactions with substantial benefits for our clients. Our practice is distinctive: we offer capabilities across a unique range of legal issues, commercial and residential real estate, corporate restructuring, complex transactional and corporate governance and other legal matters. We continue to build our reputation as a knowledgeable, client service-oriented practice composed of senior, experienced business lawyers with a hands-on and flexible approach.
We assist clients in areas such as business organization; capitalization and operations (including contractual arrangements with employees, management and independent contractors, investment banking and financial advisors); supply, distribution and dealership agreements; SEC; stock incentive and other compensation plans; transfer of family assets; investor and banking relationships; voting and other stockholder agreements; duties and liabilities of officers and directors; and debt collection.
Our clients operate in industries such as financial services, commercial real estate, multi-family projects, manufacturing, professional services, technology, food and alcoholic beverages, and retail.
What Makes Kaliser & Associates PC Distinctive?
- We are proactive and seek to anticipate and resolve our clients' legal needs before they become problems
- Our lawyers analyze potential issues and concerns of which the client may be unaware
- Our practice is closely integrated with the firm's tax, litigation, bankruptcy and restructuring, intellectual property, real estate, employment, and insurance practice groups to bring the full breadth of our experience in planning and structuring every client business venture and transaction
- Our lawyers bring experience, skill, creativity, and initiative to each project, including large, complex transactions involving many hundreds of millions of dollars, as well as high-tech start-ups
- Our clients know that we continually gain a deeper understanding of their businesses and legal issues with continuity of representation, so we find that clients often retain our services over lengthy periods and for numerous assignments, developing close working relationships with our attorneys
- We provide not only the transactional advice for M&A, joint-ventures, asset sales and dispositions, but we also assist in seeking the appropriate financing for these transactions in line with our clients' objectives